Re: [CH] wee beasties (aphids, I think)

Keegan Smith (mrkeeg@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:47:35 -0700

Thanks for the thoughts.  We still have 4-5 months of winter before we can
set out our plants... and at that point I will probably let the abundant
natural lady bugs do there work.  I wonder though - has anyone used a small
# of ladybugs INSIDE to control pests?

I have never seen ladyb's for sale though...

Thanks,

Keegan