Re: [CH] Open Fields 2003- date proposed

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Bulgarian carrots, those deranged monster jalapenos, and the LRT
Cayenne.  ;-)  Those will ALWAYS be my favorites and my request.  ;-)

Ted

--- jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
> First call!
>
> September 27th & 28th, 2003.  Anybody know of serious conflicts with
> those dates?
>
> Also taking suggestions for what folks would like to see in the
> fields.
> Need to make the suggestions quick though- I'll be ordering seed
> (except
> from spammers) this next week for starting around Valentines' day.
>
> I expect to do between a 1/2 & 3/4 of an acre again.  No restrictions
> on
> harvesting again as the commercial fields (if I have any) will be
> somewhere else.
>
> -Jim C
> Mild to Wild  who'd love to include 32 lines in his sig touting all
> his
> great stuff and URL's as well but won't.

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...