RE: [CH] World's hottest pepper--not the Red Savina?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:59:47 -0500

At 08:52 PM 1/9/03 +0000, Parkhurst, Scott Contractor wrote:

>    Barring some foolproof, objective test, I will
>continue to insist on tasting for myself.  I will also
>refuse to insist that my own subjective opinion be
>accepted by others as fact.
>
>Scott... they are tasty little fellers... KCK

I think the Brazilian Wilds we had in Red Lion were hotter than many Habs
I've had.

Picture: http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/tinyblast.jpg

          @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

               Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

                   Lying awake at night, Wondering if there is a Dog.