Re: [CH] KNOCKING RED SAVINA off the world's record book?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:27:30 -0500

At 09:04 AM 1/10/03 -0500, The Lash wrote:
>At 01:17 PM 1/9/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>>I apologize for the list if anyone thought I was spamming.
>
>Craig,
>
>You obviously didn't see the disclaimer when you joined the list; the one
>that says "we don't take too kindly to outsiders". OK, well if it's not
>there, it should be. I'm afraid you'll find the thinking on the list to be
>rather provincial, and the social dynamics quite cliquish. It's best to
>just lurk in the background until you've ascertained who does and does not
>know what they're talking about, and then converse with them privately. If
>you go so far as to state an opinion on anything, you risk starting a
>flame war. If you're not careful in what you say, you'll suffer threats of
>personal violence from Mr. YEEHAW AHHH OOOH hot sauce, whatever his name
>is. Oh, and if you are a competing vendor, you're a spammer. Welcome to
>the list!!

Actually you'll find the list quite tolerant of mentions of commercial
ventures provided you give away lots of free stuff to listmembers... :-)

          @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

               Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

                   Lying awake at night, Wondering if there is a Dog.