Re: [CH] Surprise

bill jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:28:16 -0500

At 06:35 PM 1/8/03 +0000, Parkhurst, Scott Contractor wrote:

>   Got a surprise when I got to work today.  One of my
>illustrious co-workers had left a bottle of hot sauce for
>me, D.L. Jardine's Blazin' Saddle XXXHOT habanero pepper
>sauce.  Tried it on a coupla tacos from Taco Bell (only
>handy food-like substance suitable for testing).  Nice
>flavor, moderate heat that produced a little sweat around
>the eyes.  Vinegar listed 5th out of seven ingredients.

blazin' saddle is jardine's homemade version of their 'sontava' hab hot
sauce, made in belize...looks like they found that they can blenderize
orange habs, carrots and lime juice themselves cheaper than importing from
belize...good stuff, it's one of my standards (today, that may change
tomorrow)...

tried to reply off list, but it bounced...probably 'cos my name is known in
leavenworth...

bill

"If we knew we were going to be The Beatles, we would have tried harder!"
                 -- George Harrison