Re: [CH] All votes are in--thanks for your votes on the hottest

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:52:23 -0500

At 12:46 AM 1/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Damn Doug, you went & scaird another listmember to another list:
>
>http://samcgees.com/webpost/d1/c3/html/475.htm?rnd=41
>
>When ya gonna learn ta keep ya BC opionions ta yaself so's ya stop scarin
>off 1st time posters whos only tryin to make a livin in da state of
>kalyforna?

Actually it seems he started postiñg there back iñ December.  Still
sportiñg the same fixatioñ to dissiñg the Red Saviña too.  Seems somewhat
of a oñe trick poñy.

=Mark

      @ http://www.exit109.com/~msteveñs @

Some people wish they could be like Moses
          Añd get their iñformatioñ from burñing bushes
                   Well I tried but the ñeighbors complaiñed - Josh Jopliñ