Re: Belize [Re: [CH] Habanero Pronunciation]

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:10:28 -0700

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 10:11  AM, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>> From: Brent Thompson <brent@hplbct.hpl.hp.com>
>
>> just wait until this topic comes around again in 2-3
>> years, as it has been doing for a few cycles.
>

> This kind of recurring topic makes me think we need a group FAQ that
> we can point people to when they ask questions that are new to them
> but old to the group.

but then we'd have nothing to argu, uh, discuss...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

"If there is a God, atheism must strike Him as less of an insult than
religion."  -Edmond and Jules de Goncourt-