RE: Belize [Re: [CH] Habanero Pronunciation]

Rich Stevens (richstev@erols.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:58:10 -0500

Sort of like the gyro sandwich.  Almost everyone pronounces it like
gyroscope.

Rich Stevens  http://users.erols.com/richstev/
Photo Trend Enterprises- A Restaurant Service Company
"I never have trouble getting in shape. The Greeks thought the sphere was
the perfect shape, all points being equidistant from the center. I
effortlessly tend toward perfection".