Re: Belize [Re: [CH] Habanero Pronunciation]

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:47:19 -0500

I can do one better:

In 98 I looked up Epicurious for Habanero to see if they used the "ñ" or not.  I was so focused on the tilde issue that I totally missed the missing "h".

Well, no one I met is perfect, not even the person I see in the mirror.

Regards, AndyB