Re: [CH] Peoposed FAQ questions

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:29:03 -0700

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 08:01  PM, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> Some proposed questions for the Chile-Heads FAQ
> (no, that is not Fajitas And Quesadillas)

Do we really need a FAQ? Personally, I ignore them.  And it's often
pretty quiet as it is on this list.  If we don't get to yack about the
same old crap over and over, then we'll gravitate to other topics, like
politics and religion and....yuck.

Just my thoughts.  I have the whole of Descartes' _Meditations_ to read
anyways, so, like no one will want to even be *around* me...

Peace...

Rael"...Peoposed?...(now i've jinxed my next paper, I guess)..."64

"When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes,
the seeds of political manipulation are sown."
                       -Stephen Jay Gould-