Re: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:36:50 -0500

Mike,

If the List wants a "very limited list of recipes", then that's what I'll do.  The problem with it is that I don't want to be the only one who decides on the few which make it. I would need a "committee" for that.

If we have 8 categories, with 5-10 examples each, that should allow for a reasonable sampling, and it is a magnitude that I can easily handle. (I wouldn't want hundreds.)

Did you note my suggested use of URLs ?

Regarding recipes as info: I could easily separate FAQ from plain Info (e.g. recipes) - just a thought.

I've already considered including Jim's bread and Doug's Evil Cookies as list favorites, given their permission.

Regards, AndyB