FW: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

Larry Dinkoff (Larry.Dinkoff@verizon.net)
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:24:18 -0500

If anyone is interested, I do have 100 MB of empty webspace that could
be used for Chileheads recipes EXCLUSIVELY
along with links to our members who have their own sites. I can also run
a message board there, and we would have the option of using Ultimate BB
or PHPbb 2.0, both os which are some very nice messaging systems.

I would be more then glad to assist and design the site, and we can use
suggestions for the layout and presentation of the recipes

Larry Dinkoff
Tampa Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Mike Benson
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 7:19 PM
To: AndyB; Chileheads List
Subject: Re: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

> Should Chile recipes be included on the FAQ site ?
> Please, please reply with your comments.

I think for a FAQ it should be a very limited list of recipes (like
under a dozen total), with links to some good places to find more.
Including hundreds of recipes would seem more like an Unofficial
ChileHeads Recipe Site than a FAQ.  I would keep it simple, say one or
two of each: salsa, hot sauce, pickled peppers, and maybe some special
ones like Jim's bread or Doug's Evil Cookies.  I say this because
anything not basic is getting specific and not likely to be
"frequently asked".  Anyway, that's my 2 cents.