Re: Belize [Re: [CH] Habanero Pronunciation]

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:30:14 -0600

AndyB wrote:

> I can do one better:
>
> In 98 I looked up Epicurious for Habanero to see if they used the "ñ" or not.  I was so focused on the tilde issue that I totally missed the missing "h".
>
> Well, no one I met is perfect, not even the person I see in the mirror.
>
> Regards, AndyB

  Ok, I feel a little better now.  Though I think it's impressive that you can remember exactly what year you looked it up!!!  Must have coincided with
another significant, and memorable event, eh?  Sort of like how I remember when I got this computer, and subsequently joined this list, since they both
happened shortly after I got married...  and if I forgot what year that was ('97), I think I'd be in some serious trouble with the misses.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099