Re: [CH] Trading seeds

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:40:57 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> Erich,
>  Time to post? New home done? Better get your dupa in gear so's your not
> whining about wife wantin things done during growing season.
>     Paul

  We're both still on a bit of a break after driving ourselves, and families
hard to finish necessary things before Christmas.  Got a light hung above the
dining room table, the dishwasher hooked up, and plumbing to the sink and drains
all finished with about two hours to spare on Christmas Day.

  On a Chile-Head note:

  Still not sure where I'm gonna' start seeds in this place yet.  There really
isn't anywhere that has the right combination of light and heat.  I may have to
resort to setting up some grow lights and tray heaters this year.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099