Re: [CH] Texas-Style BBQ Ribs

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:08:07 -0500

At 08:09 AM 1/26/2003 -0600, Mike Pierce wrote:
>Well at least the recipe didn't say "boil" like Emeril's did last night. He
>comitted the unpardonable rib sin. Boil 'em, rub em, and burn 'em. Yucch!
>
>Mike, who is slow smokin em in KC.

There was also no mention of the often cited "Falling off the bone" which
actually means "Overcooked."

I don't do logs, but will smoke plenty on my Weber Smokey Mountain...

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/ribs.jpg

=Mark

      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

Some people wish they could be like Moses
          And get their information from burning bushes
                   Well I tried but the neighbors complained - Josh Joplin