Re: [CH] Texas-Style BBQ Ribs

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:35:33 -0700

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 02:57  PM, The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> Oh boy did you leave yourself open to Rael's wrath. Talkin' 'bout
> restaurants using shortcuts. Tsk, Tsk......

No wrath.  But trust me, what you see is often not made as you would
think...or hope...or...

And coming from another POV, when people want Excellent Food and Great
Service and Wonderful Ambiance and Everything Now and Nothing Out of
Stock or Season...and for 12 bucks....well, think on it.  We eat food
for nothing in this country.  Average check prices are about *half*
what the should be to pay *everyone* reasonable wages (not that that
ain't a problem in and of itself) but....if there's any point to this
as I sit in the library here, avoiding (more) Descartes for a few
minutes (the existence of god puts me to sleep), surfing on my wireless
(baby), well...it's this: be thankful for today because the more
Civilized we become, the closer to the Fall we get.  Capiche?

Back to Rene'...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

World peace will only come when patriotism is forgotten. - Unknown -