Re: [CH] peppadew

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:29:17 -0800 (PST)

We also serve spicy hot olives IE olives stuffed with
chiles, peppercrusted roasted poatoes especially the
small Purple Peruvian ones.

  Another great thing to serve with Racelette is
Jambon de Pays.  We found a version at of all places
K-Mart grocery!  They arunning less than $20 for the
whole dry cured leg.  This sliced thning on a
chile-pepper jack toasted sandwich is a nice to
behold!  It is sorta like Smithfield or Pruicciuto
only better!

Mary-Anne

--- "Helen L. Gillis" <HelenGillis@earthlink.net>