Re: [CH] Soy sauce with a little bit of extract

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:41:54 +0000

>From: "Inagaddadavida" <rael64@qwest.net>

>Man, that's gonna hurt in a few hours or so....like salt in a wound,
>baby....
>
>"Did you see, Alex? Looks like he's been crying! And what's up with those
>claw marks in that bathroom stall? Weird, man!"

I said before, that extract mix on a sandwich had me sitting red-faced in a
meeting with sweat running down the back of my neck.  But I was fine the
next day.

Now, as for the morning after the first time I tried THE BREAD at Madison,
well, (non-text portions of this message have been deleted)

- a