Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #645

Starwind (starwindevensong@attbi.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:33:51 -0500

I'm astounded by what I've found in Wal-Mart super centers. In addition to
fresh chiles, and, like Dan, I found great habs there over the weekend, they
have a good supply of Mex-sauces as well as Bufalo brand chipotle sauce and
canned chipotles en adobo. Prices on these items are _very_ reasonable.

Starwind

on 1/27/03 3:42 PM, Daniel electronically inked the following:

--
If all the beasts were gone,
Man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit.