[CH] Chile Pepper Dinner at Bangkok Bistro

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:32:28 -0500

Mary-Anne,

I don't know where in the world you are,
but I'll bet you would have liked to attend the
"Chile Pepper Dinner at Bangkok Bistro", to be
held tomorrow nite (Tuesday) in Georgetown, DC.

Doug & I have reservations, and it is clamed to be
"hotter than Thai"!

The menu may be found here:
  http://www.tastedc.com/cgi-bin/events.cgi?month=200301

Note that it  _starts out_  at "4 peppers" with a dish
including   "pounded red Thai bird peppers".

And winds up at "9 peppers".

Should be interesting.  Doug & I will access just how hot
they think "hot" is. <G>

By the way, check out Colonel Ian's Thai recipes on the site.
(http://abarnhart/faq) ...
You might get some ideas for your "Nam Phril"

Regards,
AndyB