Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #645

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@attbi.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:00:44 -0500

Starwind wrote:
> I'm astounded by what I've found in Wal-Mart super centers. In addition to
> fresh chiles, and, like Dan, I found great habs there over the weekend, they
> have a good supply of Mex-sauces as well as Bufalo brand chipotle sauce and
> canned chipotles en adobo. Prices on these items are _very_ reasonable.

WallyWirld doesn't usually have much of note here in Darkest Noo England
but last couple weeks they've had Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
for 72 cents a can.  They usually sell for around $1.40 in the sooper
markets on the rare occasions that you can even find them.

Wotserface wants to know why there are two cases of tomatoes on her
laundry shelf.

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.