Re: [CH] News item

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:29:38 -0700

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 01:46  PM, Riley J. McIntire wrote:

> Hi Pods,
>
> At the risk of starting another botulism debate, this might interest
> some
> who recently commented on producing and storing chile oils.
>
> Remember that lightning is much more likely to cause fatality than
> botulism,
> and the victim here survived.
>
> Hot regards,
>
> Riley
>
> PS  Rael, thanks for another pithy sig--you are a fount, my man!

is that whut my ex wife meant by "full of shit"?? Ku! I wasn't so so
bad then...
(not)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

A nation that contributes year after year to spending more money on
military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching
spiritual death. Those of us who love peace must organize as
effectively as the war hawks. As they spread their propaganda of war,
we must spread the propaganda of peace. -Martin Luther King (1929-1968)