Re: [CH] Hey Paul

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:55:46 -0700

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 05:43  PM, The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> L.B.,
>  I have 35mm slides my dad took of me & my sister nekid at the beach in
> Newburyport, MA, that's the only way I knew about me being nekid in
> public
> (cool your heels Rael, these are *baby* pictures & as twisted as I
> know you
> are, I know your not **sick**.)

hey, *you're* the one with the pics, man. But don't digitize them and
store the Big Bad Fuzz would probably bust you anyway...

(no, I prefer my nubiles of Legal age, thankyouverymuch)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

"Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do."
                              - Bertrand Russell -