Re: [CH] Announement

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:14:46 -0800 (PST)

Speaking as a ChileHead and a veteran eCommerce, mail
order catalog, consumer goods product development and
marketing, as well as a 15 year member of Color
Marketing Group..........great concept. BUT! The
colors, well how do I say this gently?  Can't
-----they suck!  LOL

Sorry you asked?  Gotta get red as your color
dominate.

Where'd ya get blue and yellow?  You selling pool
chemicals or laundry detergent?  BTW a large
percentage of males are color blind.

The other comment is get a gurl in the lineup!

Mary-Anne