Re: [CH] Please help I.D this pepper

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:45:15 -0500

Matt,
Absolutely not. I found a way to "unlock" the Capsicum vault at the
USDA/GRIN bank & have acquired over fifteen hundred varieties in the last
ten months. JohnT sent me Biker Billy seeds two seasons ago in response to
my  trying to find "Hot" Jalapeņo (not to start another flame war but how do
you pronounce the word for the symbol over the n? I'm clueless in Spanish &
found this URL during the last outbreak:
  http://www.tilde.lv/   )  & when he told me of his interest in "dose
peppas whit harey leves & blak innads" I sent him what I acquired, forty or
so varieties. Don't forget JohnT, the other forty will be delivered for next
season, TeeHee!

Happy to send you some! Have a sheetload of C. annuum, a pretty good
quantity of C. frutescens & a very limited number of  C. sp. left. C.
baccatum, C. baccatum var. pendulum, C. chinese & others cleaned out some
time ago at another list.

  Oh, did I mention seeds are free from Uncle Sam? Your tax dollars at work
& I'm cashing in on the last thirty-five years I've been paying.

Yours in heat,
Paul
Oh by the way, I'm the ignorant A-Hole that maligned your work at trying to
make a better world by trying to protect the environment by finding a
solution to the trash problem that plagues US. I apologized off list to L.B.
for poor taste remarks about his intelligence but I never found the balls to
E-Mail you. Here's a public one to you. I'm sorry Matt for what I wrote, it
was in poor taste & when Doug showed me the error of my ways & I reread what
I wrote the next day I was too embarrassed to write you untill now.
   As hard as this is to believe, a post left by someone really cut me to
the quick....Why don't you post something constructive?!?!

     I hope that in the last year and a half I have.