Re: [CH] HABANERO HEAVEN!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:40:44 -0800

Fred...freeze them. Cut'em in half, remove stem & seeds if you wish and
freeze them on a plate or tray in the freezer, then when they are
frizzed solid, put them in a baggie, and keep them till needed. Works
great for me. I also dry them if I buy a surplus, just stick them in the
dehydrator, once again slit them and there ya go. I have a bunch sitting
on the counter dried out, all set to go into sumpin! Cheers, Doug in BC