Re: [CH] HABANERO HEAVEN!

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:34:00 -0700

On Saturday, February 8, 2003, at 03:20  PM, joemama wrote:

>> well, if Cameron is whizzing on them, I know the salinity is probably
>> taken care of...not sure about the acidity.  Maybe depends upon what
>> the whizzee has consumed in the last 12 hours or so?
>
> Actually, the Habs are the 'whizzees'.
>
> The person doing the whizzing is the 'whizzer' (of OZ?)

damn.

That sure as hell explains that one time where...oh, nevermind.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.  That
is easy.  All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger.  It works the same in any country.

-Hermann Goering-