Re: [CH] Habs

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:58:40 -0800 (PST)

Costco also carries this w/a few rolls of bags
included.  We use to have the old model from an
info-mercial.  We broke loose and bought a new greatly
improved one, last summer, at Costco.  Pays for itself
real fast.

Extra bags available at a great price at Costco by the
case/assorted widths.  You cut the length you want.

Brand:  Foodsaver Twila, S. SF., CA

Mary-Anne