RE: [CH] OT - more spam lately?

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:05:47 -0500

I use my ISP's spam filtering service. It's very effective and allows me to
optionally filter it at my machine by prefixing the subject line with the
word <SPAM>. I then use Outlook to put it in a separate folder, as it is not
foolproof and a few legitimate ones get trapped in there.

Dan
www.americanspice.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Silbajoris [mailto:asilbajo@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 8:57 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] OT - more spam lately?

Just wondering if anyone else here is getting this - in the last week, I've
been receiving at least 20 spams per day offering drunk nasty college girls,

etc.

It makes me wonder if they got my address here, and if other list members
have seen a similar sudden recent increase.

It also makes me want to set up a fake site.  Imagine something like I GOT
DRUNK AND JUST SET UP MY NEW WEB CAM - so you go there and find a blurry
shot of the back of someone's computer, like they set it up facing the wrong

way...

- A