Re: [CH] OT - more spam lately?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 09:42:04 -0500

At 01:57 PM 2/9/2003 +0000, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>Just wondering if anyone else here is getting this - in the last week,
>I've been receiving at least 20 spams per day offering drunk nasty college
>girls, etc.
>
>It makes me wonder if they got my address here, and if other list members
>have seen a similar sudden recent increase.
>
>It also makes me want to set up a fake site.  Imagine something like I GOT
>DRUNK AND JUST SET UP MY NEW WEB CAM - so you go there and find a blurry
>shot of the back of someone's computer, like they set it up facing the
>wrong way...
>
>- A

I've been getting 100+ spams a day for years, including 2 or 3 virus
infected mails a day.  I guess it makes up for the fact that I never get
calls from telemarketers.

=Mark

      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

Some people wish they could be like Moses
          And get their information from burning bushes
                   Well I tried but the neighbors complained - Josh Joplin