Re: [CH] Chile wear...

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 22:18:21 -0600

At 09:54 PM 2/9/2003 -0600, tucker wrote:

>   Not too long ago someone (Risa???) mentioned finding chile pattern
>clothes at Target.  I think they were boxers with the Tasmanian Devil,
>and chiles on them.  Happened to be at Target this afternoon, and saw
>those, along with other boxers with just chiles, and two varieties of
>lounge / PJ type chile pattern pants.  Taz shorts were on sale for $7.49
>(?), "plain" chile shorts were about $5, and the long pants were $9.99.
>Bought one of all but the Taz shorts; comfy stuff.  All are 100%
>cotton.  Anyone interested might want to check out your own local
>Target.  They must know us C-H's pretty well, as the company
>manufacturing them is named "Addiction".

Just a word of warning - they only go up to XL in size. No double extra
tubby to be had. I was prepared to buy three sets of the flannels... one
for chilli cook-offs and two for sleep ware. Ah well - no skinny-ass
fashion buyer thinks that fat dudes like neat clothes, too.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!