RE: [CH] Open Fields- need some input

thepepperman@cs.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:23:08 -0500

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

>Second notice :-)  September 27th & 28th  Posters available soon...
>right Jeff? :-)

Right Jim... Just working on the final concept for Open Fields 2003: A Field Of Screams. Then will create the final image soon after.

>2.  Do I drastically reduce the number of varieties available and have a
>clear map of what's what.

Number 2 for me... Now stop all that knuckledragging! Everyone knows number 2 is better than number 1. It's all about that Ring Of Fire then isn't it!

Thanks again for hosting this wonderful event. Anything I can do to help, just say the word!

Jeff