Not really Re: [CH] Chocolate Habs anymore...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:42:27 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>   Another list member, Jim Nelson, sent me a care package with the most
> beautiful Chocolate Habs I have ever seen...
>
> Yours in heat,
> Paul

  All this talk of Chocolate Habs. makes me remember that:

  1.  It's almost time to start sorting through my seeds for this coming season.

  2.  I want to plant seeds from a few pods I seeded last year, which I asked
the list about, but never got a reply; so here goes again:

  Don't remember where I got it; either a nursery, or from Susan, but I had one
plant that produced what appeared to be decent looking Fatalii pods, but they
turned from green to chocolate, and stayed that way.  Heat was consistent for a
Fatalii.

  Anyone ever seen the like???

  Can't wait to see if they grow true this year.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099