Re: [CH] Debate at Our House

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:18:11 -0600

At 07:35 PM 2/14/2003 -0800, xtremely.fast wrote:
>Not trying to talk down to anyone, please understand but you did know that
>Tobasco is now making a Tobasco Brand Habenero Sauce?  I wasn't aware of it
>myself till I toured the plant a few months back.
>
>Eddie

Have they gone into competition with Tabasco??? I've tried all of Tabasco's
stuff and it mostly puts me right off with that nasty sour vinegar taste.
There are *much* better sauces out there with much nicer flavours -
CaJohn's line comes to mind. Or Right Rev. J. Campbell's Mild to Wild
products just to name a couple of list members.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!