Re: [CH] Debate at Our House

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:50:26 -0800 (PST)

We are not fans of the vinegar laden hot sauces, but
must tell ya Tabasco Chipotle worked wonders on a
diGiorno pizza that my son had made for our
grandchildren.

 We were tending the l.ittle ones while "mom & dad"
were at an Italian club all you can eat crab evet.

 5 hours on St. Valentine's Day and the leftover pizza
were the offering of choice.  LOL  Not bad when
liberally doused with the Tobasco Chipotle.  Son had
carefully thinly sliced mushrooms on the pizza which
the munchkins pulled off.

Mary-Anne aka Nonni and Papa/Dr. Dirt