Re: [CH] delurking

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:10:39 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Welcome, Norman...

  Yes, welcome aboard.  Don't be afraid to ask any questions, whether they seem
newbie or not.  I'm sure there are plenty of wise old timers here who could
care less if you're answers are on the FAQ or not, and will just be happy to,
yet again, share the benefits of their experiences.

> As with all newbies I hope you are one who will swell the
> ranks (that's me, Erich and a few others whose names escape me at the
> moment) of those who embrace the moderate position regarding peppers.  We
> love our hot stuff...and are really quite hot ourselves....but don't like
> pain and suffering for the most part.
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146, of the moderate persuasion

  And even if you aren't a member of the moderate ranks, all we ask for is
tolerance and acceptance among you (right Sandy).  If we didn't belong here,
even in some small way, then we likely wouldn't have found this wonderful list
in the first place.

  Enjoy the list: the information posted, the tangents that arise and are
followed to ridiculous ends (those are my favorite), the personalities that
reside here, and above all, marvel at the amount of time some people seem to
have to actually cook!  I'm sooooo envious of this...   ;-)))  Above all, watch
you knuckles.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099  and devout follower of Sandy and the moderate movement.  Motto: