Re: [CH] delurking

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:27:08 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Okay, Erich...the dye has been cast with Dennis' post.  Now you have to come
> up with a moderate logo...I, in spite of many talents ;^), have no artistic
> ability whatsoever!

  Well, I may be able to throw out an idea or two ....  they'll suck, of
course.  But I too, have little to no artistic ability, so putting pen to paper
will likely have to fall to someone else.

> So the burden of responsibility lies firmly on your broad shoulders, my
> friend!

  If, by that, you mean that I am of a somewhat feminine stature, then I guess I
can't argue about having "broad shoulders".  HAHAHAHA  Me so funny... looking.

> Dennis...watch for future happenings!  You are poised to make us all
> famous..or something.

  All my money is firmly bet on the "or something"!!!  Wasn't that Alex; did I
miss a post???

> And, as they say, Erich.... the check is in the mail.

  Woohoo!!!!  If all the checks that are supposed to be in the mail come at
once, I'll pay for everyone on the list to fly first class to the fields this
year.

  (Don't hold your breath.)  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099  Poised to begin development on the moderate logo, perhaps even