Re: [CH] Screensavers?

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:53:18 -0600

Helen:

Yeah You Right!  Love that Zydeco.  I had the same problem with the speakers at
a previous job as well.

I'll be at Mardi Gras Galveston this weekend, be seeing Buckwheat Zydeco on the
Strand and The Zydeco Dots "Down at the Balinese", it's open again after many,
many moons.

Back to T:  Was going through old Chile Pepper rags this weekend, good article
on Buckwheat, some good 'ol Creole recipes and a search for pods in Costa Rica,
August 1993.  Sure like that mag better in the olden days!

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"

Beth in Texas