[CH] Pepper eating contest

Glenn D. Murphy (gdmurf@attbi.com)
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:54:36 -0800

Well all, thanks for the tips on how to win the Jalepeno eating contest,
however, much to my dismay they cancelled the event.  Apparantly no one else
signed up to compete.  They wouldn't even give me the title by default.  Oh
well, next time.

Stay cool, er hot!

Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Chile-Heads
Digest
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 11:21 PM
To: chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #658

Chile-Heads Digest     Thursday, February 20 2003     Volume 08 : Number 658

In this issue:

       Re: [CH] Hi all, I'm back...
       Re: [CH] Early Scottish Chile Madness...???
       Re: [CH] Early Scottish Chile Madness...???
       Re: [CH] dehydrated chili
       RE: [CH] Re-using Seed Trays
       Re: [CH] dehydrated chili
       Re: [CH] dehydrated chili
       Re: [CH] dehydrated chili
       Re: [CH] Early Scottish Chile Madness... V8 #657
       [CH] Pepper seed swap
       RE: [CH] delurking
       Re: [CH] Early Scottish Chile Madness... V8 #657
       RE: [CH] Yatsafusa vs. Japones vs. de Arbol
       Re: [CH] delurking
       [CH] Intensive Planting
       Re: [CH] Early Scottish Chile Madness... V8 #657
       Re: [CH] Intensive Planting
       RE: [CH] Intensive Planting
       [CH] Reply to Intensive Gardening Question
       Re: [CH] delurking
       Re: [CH] Intensive Planting
       Re: [CH] delurking
       Re: [CH] delurking
       Re: [CH] delurking
       Re: [CH] delurking
       Re: [CH] Intensive Planting
       [CH] Pace salsa confession
       [CH] Churritos de Maiz
       RE: [CH] Pace salsa confession
       Re: [CH] Intensive Planting
       Re: [CH] Re-using Seed Trays
       Re: [CH] Open Fields
       Re: [CH] Open Fields  [Checked by NAI at US SMTP Gateway]
       Re: [CH] Open Fields
       Re: [CH] Open Fields - Correction
       Re: [CH] Open Fields  [Checked by NAI at US SMTP Gateway]
       [CH] SUPER PEPPERS
       Re: [CH] SUPER PEPPERS