Re: [CH] Chicago, anyone????

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:51:26 -0700

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 10:58  AM, T. Matthew Evans wrote:

> Not very hot, but one of the best nights that I spent in Chicago was at
> Buddy Guy's bar, Legends.  The band was fantastic, the beer was cold,
> and
> Buddy Guy was there.  I bought him a "Buddy Beer" (Heineken and a pint
> of
> ice) and he signed a t-shirt for me.  The 75th floor of the John
> Hancock
> building has a very swank bar, but you can only afford to stay for one
> drink - still, the views make up for the $8 bottle of Budweiser.

wow, I'd head there just for the hopes of hearing Buddy Guy.   Some
things are worth bland food (but if you bring your own chiles, Worlds
Collide or something like that....it's a good thing...)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64

"Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do."
                              - Bertrand Russell -