Re: [CH] re: reply

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:21:50 -0600

David Roy Andrews,

21 of 63 varieties I've started so far this year are from Beth  (a fellow C-H list member)  Her web site:  http://www.bayoutraders.com  I know she has Fish but am not sure of the others.

The 75¢ shipping and handling is hard to beat & germination has been great so far.  Super fast shipping.  I have no affiliation & am just a satisfied customer.

One site that has a very large selection is Reimer Seeds although I had terrible germination with seeds I ordered last year.   They probably have everything you want in the seed department.

JohnT

----- Original Message -----
From: david roy andrews
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:47 AM
Subject: [CH] re: reply

thanks to all those that replied. I have changed my outgoing mail to
plain text. Sometimes the mail just comes back as undeliverable! the
address for this group does not even come up when you start to type in
in when you send mail, go figure. I shall ask my questions again in
hopes that they are received. The computer is frustrating not the list!
Anyway in the groups opinion where( with consideration that it must be
shipped to Canada) where is the best place to purchase a) hot pepper
seeds b)sauces c) chile powders
 will attempt to grow long red cayenne, fish?, super chili
hybrid,jalapeno jalapa hybrid and Hungarian wax. any suggestions on
peppers to try is greatly accepted.David Roy Andrews