Re: [CH] Chile spam? and a nice recipe

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:25:46 +0100

I think you are very hard on Jim. I get several kilos of snail mail
paper pulp spam in my snailbox every week, and none of them coupons
interests me. At least Jim has products I would be interested in, and
he IS an active member here. Oh well.

BTW, does anyone have any suggestions for some days off in Taipei,
Taiwan? I am leaving on Friday, and could use some inputs...

Hugs and shakes,
Kris