RE: [CH] Chile spam?

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:51:52 -0500

Jim,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Those that have contacted me, I have permanently removed from the mailing
list.
Those that may have opted-out through the unsubscribe have also been
removed.
Those that have done both have been removed.

I have only gotten complaints from 7 people, so either my list was clean or
everyone else is extremely tolerant.

It was not my intent to send spam OR to start a discussion of such on the
list.

I lurk more than contribute, but it seems to me that threads that go on and
on like this are not in the best interest of the list.

<< Jim >>

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of
jim@wildpepper.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 8:34 AM
To: Virginia Anderson
Cc: Chile Heads
Subject: Re: [CH] Chile spam?

Easy now :-) I've written to him a few times off list & trust that this
was an honest mistake.  He at least apologized and offered to make
corrections (I got an e-mail as such just yesterday after he posted).  I
suspect his address book (containing only those CH who might have
corresponded with him) got transferred to the e-mail marketer & he
didn't clean it up first.  It sounds like he is trying to now.  If he
doesn't make good on it, the I'll see.

Jim C
Mild to Wild

Of the moderate persuasion even when it comes to dealing with people :-)