RE: [CH] On topic

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:14:50 -0500

Not sprouting anything here yet. My garage is too cold, 8 inches of snow on
the ground and more on the way :(

I've got the following planted, but nothing has popped its head out yet:
Chiltepin
Habs (lots of them)
Red Savina (1st time)
Jalapeno
Serrano
Aji Amarillo
De Arbol
Pasilla
Pequin (1st time)
And a variety of stuff I didn't name tag, so it'll be a surprise.

I plant an area about 60' X 60", mostly peppers. Actually it's my 12
year-old Son's garden. He's the real chile-head in the family.

Regards,
Dan
www.americanspice.com