Re: [CH] On topic (2003 peppers list)

Frank (frank.neulichedl@conzepta.it)
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:53:35 +0100

am 27.02.2003 15:15 Uhr schrieb RisaG unter radiorlg@yahoo.com:

> I am really looking forward to growing the Lemon Drop,
> Guam Boonie and Orange Serranos.

It sounds really intresting - in fact is the first time that I ever heard
about the orange Serrano.

Here my small list

Shata Baladi (bought in egypt)
2-3 Aji Rojo and Amarillo (bought in chile and argentia)
Rocoto (chile pepper institute parma - italy)
Serrano (chile pepper institute parma - italy)
Jalapeno (chile pepper institute parma - italy)
Habanero red (bought on a market in spain)
Scotch Bonnet red (chile pepper institute parma - italy)
Corna di Toro Rosso (Italian Seed manufacturer)
Corna di Toro Giallo (Italian Seed manufacturer)
Sammy (Sperli - Germany)
Portafortuna (chile pepper institute parma - italy)
Suave Red and Yellow (pepperworld.com)

and obviously some nice tomatoes, tomatillos and other veggies.

Cu

Frank