Re: [CH] chile show

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:11:56 -0700

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 11:48  AM, =Mark wrote:

> At 04:16 PM 2/27/2003 +0100, Chilechick19 wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I was asked to appear in a children's cooking show here in Holland.
>> The
>> episode I'm in will be about heavenly food and they thought chiel
>> peppers
>> would fit into that episode.
>
> Sounds like fun!  Unfortunately here in the states if you tried to
> bring habanero powder or sauce into a school you probably would be
> arrested and sued for endangering the welfare of children...  :-(

According to J. "Jackboot" Ashcroft, it would be terrorism, period.
Penalty: death.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.  That
is easy.  All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger.  It works the same in any country.

-Hermann Goering-