Re: [CH] Moderate Slogan

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:48:42 -0600

"sandyo@wctatel.net" wrote:

> THAT'S IT, RAEL....."Moderation is in the mouth of the beholder!"
>
> Brilliant!
>
> SandyO
> CH # 1146 of the moderate persuasion...impassioned about the new t-shirts!

  So that's it then... for sure?  Now that we have the slogan, we just need to
finalize the graphic / logo.  Well, that, and get someone to create it, then
get the printing details worked out, then place orders, then the shipping
arrangements...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099  Feelin' bad that I don't have time to contribute more to the