Re: [CH] stomach.... ouch....

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:21:10 -0600

At 11:46 PM 2/28/2003 +0000, Dygurkem _ wrote:
>Hi, I was wondering if there were any tips on how to bypass the
>"unpleasant happenings" the next morning after having a hot dish for
>supper. I would really appreciate an answer for this, since my mouth says
>go ahead with the heat, but my body afterward says I went to far....

That must be some genetic thing. I keep hearing about the "ring of fire"
and "afterburner effect" and "screaming sphincter" and the like and I have
never had a problem in that direction.

Try being more careful in your selection of parents next time.   <GGG>

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!