Re: [CH] Moderate Slogan

bill jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 15:30:56 -0500

At 07:14 PM 2/28/03 -0500, =Mark wrote:

>I've always felt this image to be a good rendition for all levels of
>ChileHeadedness:
>http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/notmild.gif

the more i think about this, the more i like it...this tells the story of
what we all are about...each to his/her own, as long as it isn't
mild...maybe tie this in with the thermometer, indicating the wearer's
preference, but the theme of (all) the shirts would be NO MILD...

i, too, don't know where i would fit on that thermometer...tho i usually
eat habs in some fashion more than once a day, i really enjoy a good
enchilada sauce (like what's on the stove right now), made with mild
chiles...or picking the carrots out of the escabeche...

>It's all inclusive...
>=Mark

oh, mark already said it...ne'er mind then...

bill

Coach: What's the story, Norm?
Norm:  Thirsty guy walks into a bar.  You finish it.
                 -- Cheers, Endless Slumper