Re: [CH] The Moderate Bandwagon!

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:21:34 -0600

At 11:25 AM 3/1/2003 -0600, bradley ellis wrote:
>Okay, here's a couple of ideas I put together ... still working on a couple
>more.
>
>http://www.bradandpatty.com/peppers/moderate1.jpg
>
>http://www.bradandpatty.com/peppers/moderate2.jpg
>
>What do you guys think?

Something been bothering me in the background about this whole deal. It
wasn't until I looked at the graphics until it hit me. "Moderation is in
the mouth of the beholder" is an mixed metaphor. You behold with your eyes.
You taste with your mouth/tongue.

I suggest you change the slogan/anthem to "Moderation is on the tongue of
the taster"
or "Moderation is in the mouth of the taster". I like the first one myself
and am proud that all that $$$ I spent on the college degree has finally
had some practical application.   <GGG>

And put me down for a double extra tubby shirt. Actually XXLT - if tall is
also offered.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!